Like many of our patients were before they came to see us, you may be dissatisfied with how your smile looks. Everyone wants to have the best and brightest appearance possible, yet the reality is that not all of us have a naturally beautiful smile. That’s where a Sumter cosmetic dentist comes into the picture. At Advanced Sumter Dentistry, your dentist will personally work with you and:
- Discuss your smile goals and concerns
- Use high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to better understand your dental needs
- Explain treatment options that may work for you and answer all of your questions
- Use digital imaging or wax-ups to show you what your results can look like
- Develop a personalized makeover plan for you
You can finally get the smile you’ve wanted for so long! Just call Advanced Sumter Dentistry today at 803-302-3903 to schedule a consultation. You’ll find our friendly office on Wesmark Court, just down the road from Shaw Air Force Base.
Rejuvenate Your Smile With Our Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
At Advanced Sumter Dentistry, we make it easy to improve your smile. Your dentist and staff members have many years of experience helping our patients enjoy more beautiful smiles, so you can trust in our ability to help you as well. We’ll make sure you leave our practice with a gorgeous smile that you can proudly show off to everyone.
We offer you plenty of choices when it comes to cosmetic dental treatments, including:
- Dental Veneers – We use the innovative FirstFit system to design, manufacture, and place your veneers all in one appointment. You’ll get a beautiful new smile in less time with these veneers.
- Teeth Whitening – Say goodbye to a drab and discolored smile. You can choose to whiten your teeth in our office for the fastest results. Letting us take care of the whitening will be so much quicker than over-the-counter whitening kits.
- Snap-On Smile – A custom mouthpiece will give you a beautiful but temporary smile. Many patients use this treatment for special events such as a wedding or reunion to show up with a flawless smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will use composite resin, the same material we use for our tooth-colored fillings, to repair minor smile flaws such as chips, cracks, small gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll gently shape rough and uneven tooth edges to give your smile line a smoother appearance. You can leave our office after just one appointment with a more refined look.
- Crown Lengthening – Our team will remove a small amount of gum tissue either to make short teeth appear longer or to prepare one or more teeth for treatments such as veneers or crowns.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can use binding procedures to get your gums back into shape. Healthy gums contribute to your overall oral health in a big way.
- Orthodontics – You can choose from either Invisalign, ClearCorrect, or Six Month Smiles to straighten your teeth. Each method offers you distinct benefits, and we’ll help you decide on the one that’s right for your smile.
Trust the team at Advanced Sumter Dentistry to give you the smile of your dreams! Call us today at 803-302-3903 to schedule an appointment with a Sumter cosmetic dentist. You can also request an appointment online.