You might already be doing the right things for your teeth by brushing and flossing daily. However, if you want to maintain the health of your mouth, you also need regular cleanings and exams to keep your smile at its best. With our general dentistry in Sumter, we have over 40 years of experience helping patients like you maintain beautiful, healthy teeth.
By visiting Advanced Sumter Dentistry for your dental care, you will:
- Improve your dental health and keep your smile in shape
- Prevent any small problems from becoming larger ones, thanks to our thorough examinations of your mouth, teeth, and gums
- Get a boost in confidence knowing you are taking the best care of your teeth
If you are looking for a friendly, neighborhood dentist, our general dentist care can help you keep your mouth healthy. Call us today at 803-302-3903.
Practice Good Oral Hygiene with Our Help
If you haven’t seen a dentist for a long time, know that you aren’t alone. In fact, only about 50 percent of adults visit a dentist twice a year. General dentist treatment is one of the first lines in defense to protect your smile, and preventive care is an important part of your good oral hygiene. We offer many services that can help you keep your smile healthy and beautiful, including:
- Dental Exams – Our thorough examination looks for cavities, gum disease, and even oral cancer so we can treat any issues in your mouth as early as possible.
- Dental Cleanings – Regularly scheduled cleanings will get rid of bacteria, plaque, and tartar. We use an anesthetic gel to ease any discomfort you might experience during your appointment.
- Preventive Services – Your oral health matters to us, and we like to stay on top of what is going on inside your mouth. Fluoride treatments, fluoride varnish, and dental sealants will keep your teeth strong by fighting bacteria and stopping tooth decay.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Often dry mouth can lead to more serious problems like tooth decay and gum disease. We identify the source of your problem and provide treatment solutions to handle this condition.
- Bad Breath Treatment – For patients with chronic halitosis, we will treat what is causing this issue so you can have fresh smelling breath.
- Gum Disease Treatment – It’s time to restore your gums back to health. We are certified to use Perio Protect, a non-invasive procedure that provides a gentle medication that reaches under the gums to stop the infection.
- Mouthguards – Protect your teeth and gums with custom-made mouthguards. They will protect you while playing sports and alleviate symptoms of TMJ and teeth grinding.
Routine dental care helps your smile stay in the best shape possible. For general dentistry in Sumter, call Advanced Sumter Dentistry at 803-302-3903 or request an appointment online.