No matter your age, it’s never too late for orthodontic treatment! Maybe you didn’t have the benefit of braces when you were younger, or perhaps your crooked smile didn’t bother you back then. Whatever your situation is, the team at Advanced Sumter Dentistry would love to help you enjoy a more beautiful smile using Sumter orthodontics. With our treatment, you could soon:
- Smile with more confidence in all your social encounters
- Make better first impressions on your job
- Improve your overall self-image
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier
- Earn more respect from your peers
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
Don’t put off getting your new smile! Call us today at 803-302-3903 to schedule an orthodontics consultation. We’re conveniently located on Wesmark Court, not far from IGA.
Improve Your Smile With Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment
Invisalign is the flagship orthodontic treatment at Advanced Sumter Dentistry. Both teens and adults love its clear aligners for their simplicity and ease of use. When you come in for your initial consultation, we’ll determine if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign or if another one of our orthodontic methods would be better.
If Invisalign is a good fit for you, we’ll show you a preview of your new smile using our Outcome Simulator. You’ll get to see exactly what your new and improved smile will look like before you ever start treatment. Then we’ll take digital impressions so that your aligners can be made to exact standards and keep your treatment time as short as possible. Once you get your aligners, you’ll:
- Wear each set of aligners for at least 22 hours a day
- Use each set for about two weeks before moving to the next set
- Have flexibility to remove the aligners for eating, brushing, or special occasions
- Enjoy discreet treatment, as the aligners are virtually invisible to others
- Complete your treatment in as few as 12 months
Explore Our Other Orthodontic Options For Straightening Your Smile
As good as Invisalign is, it isn’t for everyone. We also offer other types of orthodontic care for your teeth straightening needs:
- ClearCorrect – ClearCorrect is similar to Invisalign in that it uses clear aligners to move your teeth into their proper positions. While the two systems work in similar ways, some patients may prefer ClearCorrect because it is usually the less expensive option and because its aligners are made in the U.S. Our team will be happy to help you choose between the two methods.
- Six Month Smiles – Six Month Smiles works similarly to standard braces, except that the brackets and wires are tooth-colored so that they blend in more naturally with your smile. Most importantly, this technique focuses on straightening just the teeth that show when you smile. Because of this unique approach, the average treatment time is much shorter than with traditional braces.
When you need orthodontics in Sumter, there’s no better place to go than Advanced Sumter Dentistry. Call us today at 803-302-3903 to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment online.