You want straight teeth, but you don’t want to put up with metal braces. If you’re an adult, or even a teen, you don’t want to walk around with metal in your mouth. Advanced Sumter Dentistry has your answer – clear aligners in Sumter. With our clear aligner orthodontics, you’ll get all these benefits:
- Fast care that could take as few as 12 months
- Discreet treatment that others will barely notice, if at all
- Comfortable care that won’t irritate sensitive tissues inside your mouth
- A beautiful, straight smile that you can be proud of
Start working on your smile today by calling Advanced Sumter Dentistry at 803-302-3903. We’re your friendly neighborhood dental office located at 40 Wesmark Court, not far from Walmart.
Clear Aligner Therapy Lets You Smile With More Confidence
Given a choice, most people would prefer orthodontic treatment that doesn’t involve any metal in their mouths. That’s where clear aligner treatment from Advanced Sumter Dentistry can help. We can fit you with custom aligners that will gently move your crooked teeth into their proper positions. Here’s how the process will work:
- Our team will take images of your teeth using either a digital or panoramic X-ray machine.
- We may also use an intraoral camera to check the nooks and crannies of your mouth and give you an up-close look inside.
- A digital scanner will take precise impressions of your teeth.
- We’ll design a treatment plan to give you a smooth, straight smile you’ll enjoy showing off.
- You can see a preview of your new smile using either our Outcome Simulator or a wax model.
- Your aligners will be custom crafted in a professional lab and shipped to us.
- We’ll ensure your aligners fit perfectly and do their job.
- You’ll wear the aligners as directed to achieve your new smile.
Take Your Choice of Invisalign or ClearCorrect Aligners
Our team offers you not just one, but two types of orthodontic treatment using transparent aligners:
- Invisalign – This is the method that started the clear aligner industry. It has been in widespread use for almost 25 years now, helping millions of happy patients enjoy comfortable, discreet, and efficient orthodontic treatment. Just wear a set of aligners for about two weeks then move on to the next set. Since the aligners are clear, they are very discreet.
- ClearCorrect – ClearCorrect offers a similar style of treatment to Invisalign. The aligners fit comfortably over your teeth and can be easily removed for eating, brushing, or if you have a special event. All you need to do is wear them for at least 22 hours a day during treatment, and you’ll have a straight smile before you know it.
We can discuss specifics of both systems during your initial consultation. Just give us a call today at 803-302-3903 to schedule an appointment. Find out how clear aligners in Sumter can improve your smile.