If you have missing or damaged teeth, it may be time to see a restorative dentist in Sumter. Our team at Advanced Sumter Dentistry offers a wide variety of treatments designed to repair or replace your teeth. It’s important to have normal oral function so you can eat your favorite foods and enjoy other everyday activities. We want to fix your problems so you can enjoy your beautiful smile. Our restorative treatment will:
- Repair damaged, decayed, or missing teeth
- Improve your appearance with natural looking teeth that blend in with your smile
- Prevent any further issues that can impact healthy teeth and gums
- Allow you to speak naturally and eat healthier foods you may be avoiding
- Stop the pain or discomfort that comes from cavities and infections
If you are living with a toothache, or missing or broken teeth, you don’t have to wait any longer. Call us today at 803-302-3903 to schedule your appointment.
Get Your Teeth Back to Normal with Restorative Dentistry
No matter what condition your teeth are in, you don’t need to feel embarrassed when you come to Advanced Sumter Dentistry. Our team has over 40 years of experience helping patients restore the health of their mouth. We want you to smile with ease and indulge in your favorite crunchy foods. Our restorative options include:
- Tooth Fillings – Our metal-free fillings will look like regular teeth and stop any additional damage to your mouth.
- Root Canals – This treatment will save you from the pain of an infection and is no more painful than a tooth filling.
- Dental Crowns – Our crowns are made with materials designed to last longer and blend in naturally.
- Dental Bridges – We offer traditional bridges to replace any missing teeth that will last you for decades.
- Dentures – We offer full, partial, or temporary dentures that gives you your bite back.
It’s time to save your oral health and preserve your smile. We offer same-day appointments with a restorative dentist in Sumter and even emergency appointments on a case-by-case basis. Contact us at 803-302-3903 or request an appointment online today.