If you have a damaged tooth that can’t be restored with tooth fillings, then you may need a crown or bridge. Our high quality dental restorations ensure your new smile lasts for up to a decade or longer. With over 40 years of experience, you can trust our team at Advanced Sumter Dentistry to restore your damaged or missing teeth. Dental crowns and bridges in Sumter can help you:
- Restore damaged or missing teeth so you can eat comfortably again
- Give you the confidence to smile knowing that your teeth are intact
- Strengthen your teeth and prevent any further damage to your smile
Call 803-302-3903 today to schedule your appointment.
Crowns & Bridges Will Restore Your Healthy Smile
Crowns and bridges are some of the many restorations we provide. In fact, a single crown is one of the most common restorative procedures, often used to repair a broken or damaged tooth. If you have one or more missing teeth, you’ll need a bridge. It is anchored to your other teeth to fill the gap in your smile. It’s time for you to chew your food without difficulty and smile without feeling self-conscious.
Here’s what you can expect from our crowns and bridges:
- We use BruxZir Zirconia material for our bridges and crowns, which lasts longer but also blends in better with your smile.
- We can also place onlays and inlays, which are also known as partial crowns. These may be necessary when damage to the tooth cannot be fixed with a simple filling, but does not require a complete crown.
- The length of time your bridge and crown lasts depends on a variety of factors, including the types of food you eat and your personal hygiene regimen.
Your oral health matters to us, and we’d love to give back your smile. Contact us at 803-302-3903 for dental crowns and bridges in Sumter.