Do you snore? Do you wake up feeling exhausted or have unexplained headaches first thing in the morning? If so, you could be experiencing Sumter sleep apnea. The Advanced Sumter Dentistry team has helped numerous patients over the years with their sleep apnea symptoms. There’s no need to suffer with this condition when relief is available. Our treatment will:
- Allow you to get a full night of restful sleep
- Enable you to wake up feeling refreshed and remain more alert during the day
- Improve your focus and ability to get tasks done
- Stop you from snoring, so you and other members of your household sleep better
- Lessen or eliminate issues like dry mouth, headaches, and irritability
Get the care you need to sleep better. Call Advanced Sumter Dentistry today at 803-302-3903 to schedule a consultation. You don’t need to be a dental patient to see our team for your sleep apnea concerns.
Rest Better With Our Sleep Apnea Treatment
You may be experiencing some of the classic signs of sleep apnea like snoring or daytime drowsiness. However, did you know that high blood pressure and weight gain are also symptoms of this problem? In addition, untreated sleep apnea can play a role in:
- Heart attacks
If you’re not sleeping well, now is the time to seek treatment. Just like we’ve done for many others, we can help you get a restful and rejuvenating night of quality sleep. To see if you have obstructive sleep apnea, the most common type, we can either arrange for you to have a sleep study done or refer you to a physician who will prescribe one.
Once you have a diagnosis of sleep apnea, your dentist will have a custom oral appliance made for you. Here’s how it will work:
- The appliance will fit comfortably in your mouth while you sleep.
- It will gently move your lower jaw forward to help keep your airway open.
- The result will be a better night of rest and improved overall health.
- You will also snore less, as snoring occurs when your airway becomes blocked by the tongue and soft tissues in the back of your throat.
Get the sleep you need and protect your health. Call Advanced Sumter Dentistry today at 803-302-3903 for help with Sumter sleep apnea. Don’t forget to make an appointment for your next checkup, too.